Lets Start is a social enterprise set up to help people who are homeless, or threatened with homelessness, to access good quality accommodation in the private rented sector.
Lets Start will take referrals from the Local Authority and other agencies such as homeless charities, Probation, Police, Health and Social Services, Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health support services, and also self referrals.
We offer two types of service; a tenant introduction service and a full property management service.
Lets Start is a Community Interest Company and will reinvest any profits made through the activities of the business.
Lets Start will help people to grow and develop and have greater choice over their lives.
- Interview tenants and match to the best property
- Accompany tenants to viewings
- Carry our financial assessment to ensure affordability
- Help tenants to maximize their income
- Provide tenancy training
- Signpost to relevant support providers, where appropriate